DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Draytek 2800 portal not showing properly

More
22 Feb 2011 20:09 #66393 by wol
Hello,

I've recently come back to the Draytek brand and bought myself a used Draytek 2800G.

The first thing I did was a full reset and upgraded the firmware (using the .rst to v2.8.2).

I don't remember if it was happening before the upgrade but now the portal never displays properly. The graphics in the top left are usually missing and the page sometimes doesn't finish loading.

This happens when connected directly to the back and via wireless. I've tried resetting to factory defaults but this has made no difference.

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Feb 2011 06:18 #66406 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Draytek 2800 portal not showing properly
Tried a different browser ?

Forum Administrator

More
23 Feb 2011 10:55 #66410 by wol
Yep, afraid so. Different browsers, different machines everything.

Strangely it works perfectly on my ipad!

More
23 Feb 2011 11:59 #66413 by jedi98
Replied by jedi98 on topic Draytek 2800 portal not showing properly
The built in web server is really fussy on most of these routers. I let it slide because the router works well.

Often it does not like: VPN access, Slow WAN access, some MTU values. It seems to be javascript & timing issues. It never was a problem on the really old 2600 models.

I usually refresh or click top left frame or reload the menu frame. Not a fix but it works.

May be to do with parallel http connections loading images. Maybe the safari on the ipad is doing less parallel connections. My ipod 4G often fails to get the page on my 2820 at all.

Moderators: ChrisSami