DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

2820Vn NAT >> Open Ports lost page 1 after firmware upgrade

More
15 Dec 2011 19:23 #70479 by voodle
It looks like some kind of display bug in 3.3.7 - if you check those same open ports in telnet you can see they're still there and working, just not showing on that page for some reason - I also found that going to NAT - Open Ports and clicking "Set to factory default settings" shows up the 1-10 entries again so it's just some text in there that's causing those to not display. Methinks that reporting this and sending along your config file would be the best way to get this fixed?
In my experience 3.3.7 is a much better firmware than 3.3.5.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lukinsr
  • Topic Author
More
18 Dec 2011 10:33 #70501 by lukinsr
hi
did the restore factory settings for open ports, brought back the page, but sadly my static ip problem that i started with (did the firmware upgrade to see if that helped the static ip issue) remains.

will do a 3.3.7 .rst firmware and start from scratch, just to make sure there are no bugs/quirks from prior upgrades, but don't hold out much hope, I guess i need to get some help with config settings or definitive "can't do this" but xyz router can ... really don't want to revert to adsl, but that at least can do everything I want

thanks

More
31 Dec 2011 09:31 #70620 by popolou
Has there been an update on this issue?

I currently did the same firmware upgrade on both our Vigor2820 and Vigor2820n boxes but it's the latter that cannot display the open ports screen. What makes this all the more frustrating is that it is located overseas so i would prefer not to factory reset if i can ;)

Cheers
Pops

Moderators: Sami