DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

2760n v1.2.0 beta Firmware

More
25 Sep 2013 08:53 #77778 by sparkymarcopolo
Replied by sparkymarcopolo on topic Re: 2760n v1.2.0 beta Firmware
Did you perform a config backup, upgrade and manage to restore config back?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Sep 2013 12:04 #77779 by babis3g
Replied by babis3g on topic Re: 2760n v1.2.0 beta Firmware

sparkymarcopolo wrote: Did you perform a config backup, upgrade and manage to restore config back?

Using Chrome gone to System Maintenance > Configuration Backup > Backup ... then clicked "web back up" to download the web back up file...
When clicked download, got the message {"rid": "2004_16784", "total": 0, "start": 0, "ct": []} ... so nothing happened

Then clicked "back up" tab (first top left) ... downloaded the file ... rename it how i want ... all fine
Rebooted the modem (thinking if ever need to restore the downloaded back up file will be after time when reboot was taken place example an electric power problem or a firmware upgrade where it reboots the modem) ...
After reboot logged back in... gone to restoration tab ... choice the renamed file, then apply ... all fine

A quick look seems all settings are back in order how i left them ... i don't know if the back up will work with previous firmwares but at least if ever will come back for restoration with this rc4 should work

Hope have helped you

The problem for me is that i am getting adsl disconnections & i am in touch with my local draytek support from Lexis.gr (as i am down in Greece for few good weeks) and they suspecting the CPU Loading is reaching easy 100% so may causing issues
Is nothing i can do for the modem part as there is not bit swap or change manually to adsl 2 (changing the frequency tone) or turn trellis off etc

How ever this is the best beta .... all seems works good now ... if they will add some manual setting at the adsl modem will be perfect

More
26 Sep 2013 15:20 #77789 by babis3g
Got at my hands the 1.2.0RC5 ... not sure what is the fix but seems little faster using the UI
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4e31kv

More
28 Sep 2013 11:45 #77805 by babis3g

babis3g wrote: Got at my hands the 1.2.0RC5 ... not sure what is the fix but seems little faster using the UI
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4e31kv

with RC4 & 5 sometimes is rebooting itself with adsl ... any one same issue?Thanks

Moderators: Sami