Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

TalkTalk Fibre with Draytek 2860

• challii
  • Topic Author
More
24 Dec 2013 16:45 #78584 by challii
TalkTalk Fibre with Draytek 2860 was created by challii
Hi All,

I'm sure someone has got this working, but I'm struggling to get it to authenticate with my current setup. It could be because TalkTalk Business haven't finished the installation / configuration yet as I only have a line with a VDSL faceplate and a BT Openreach engineer scheduled for 6th Jan. The 2860 can see the fibre and syncs with it at 80Mb down, 20MB up, so I know I have a fibre service to the building.

I've tried MPoA and setting the VLAN tag to 101 and also putting the "Domain Name" as both my telephone number and number@talktalkbusiness.net neither of these seemed to work.

Any help would be appareciated,

Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Dec 2013 19:56 #78587 by babis3g
Replied by babis3g on topic Re: TalkTalk Fibre with Draytek 2860
first it may get synchronize but as far i know the engineers needs to do some changes at the local cabinet the day of the installation for the fibre to work fully ... i am away so things may have changed by now
However i was not at business but residental user with TT and was using DHCP for fibre (same vlan tag 101)so try it if will make any difference ... maybe are the same settings
Also try as password blank or just your phone number or just a space or just the one of your online account ...
example: i was ex-tiscali before TT and worked for me xxxxx@tiscali.co.uk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Sami