DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Current DrayTek Printer Compatibility

More
15 Jul 2008 11:47 #50915 by hbz
Printer used to work fine.
Since newer release of firmware 3.2.1,. the HP P1005 Laser no longer works. Or am I missing something?

Not happy!

Stick with the old firmware if you can!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Apr 2009 17:45 #55425 by jshallis
Replied by jshallis on topic Current DrayTek Printer Compatibility
Epson Sttlus R800 just about works from XP, though it is so slow as to be useless. It doesn't work well from Vista with multiple document copies being printed for each request.

More
26 Aug 2010 22:28 #63547 by howard simpson
Replied by howard simpson on topic HP7762 and 2820n
Printing of PDFs and JPEGs i.e. larger files no longer work properly very slow and it never finishes all the way to the bottom of the page. I am on 3.3.4, used to on earlier software versions, not sure when it stopped working though

Howard

More
27 Aug 2010 14:38 #63559 by bengal
Replied by bengal on topic Current DrayTek Printer Compatibility
Hp Deskjet 9800 used to work with all PC's (5) until firmare upgrade 3.3.4 applied. Only one old XP Home machine now works. Two Vista boxes and an XP pro laptop and a Win7 laptop only print the first few lines and then report an error.

Tried to check the port cofig and all I get is 'Access Denied'. Looks like another issue with 3.3.4. Come on Draytek, pull it or fix it pronto.

More
27 Aug 2010 14:49 #63561 by bengal
Replied by bengal on topic Current DrayTek Printer Compatibility
Hp Deskjet 9800 used to work with all PC's (5) until firmare upgrade 3.3.4 applied. Only one old XP Home machine now works. Two Vista boxes and an XP pro laptop and a Win7 laptop only print the first few lines and then report an error.

Tried to check the port cofig and all I get is 'Access Denied'. Looks like another issue with 3.3.4. Come on Draytek, pull it or fix it pronto.

More
16 May 2011 20:01 #67804 by chavly40
Replied by chavly40 on topic Re: Current DrayTek Printer Compatibility
Canon ip1900 works just great!

Moderators: Sami