DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

vigor 2750n

• mivanp
  • Topic Author
More
14 Sep 2011 18:45 #1 by mivanp
vigor 2750n was created by mivanp
m on firmware v1.5.1 but since ive had the vigor on BT infinity my speeds have dropped and upload the same. now ive been doing alot of research on this (too much really 3 nights on the trot till 3am shattered tonight :oops: ) as im not the most knowledgable person on very technicle stuff in regards to computers and routers.

But i followed the set up guide word for word and updated the firmware so im now just leaving it alone now untouched for a good 7 to 10 days to see if my profile picks up as what ive read on the web is that once you disconnect a few times in a small amount of time interleave is added to stabilise your line as it thinks you have had a problem on your connection.??????????????

Now ive been monitoring the VDSL status ALOT since installing the router and tried to understand all the figures etc But dont know what results i should be looking at as i have nothing really to compare it against but one bit i have read up on and if someone can help me with is the Actual delay is 8 and the Actual INP on download mine states 30 now have i understood this correct that,that is interleaving added to my line,because my INP upload reading just states 0.

Any help and knowledge would be truly appreciated.

EDIT: ive just realised that there is a discussion thread and probably should have posted there.

mivanp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: ChrisSami