DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Buttons missing from interface

• paulj48
  • Topic Author
More
29 May 2009 15:52 #1 by paulj48
Buttons missing from interface was created by paulj48
In an attemp to get CSM working as I want it on the companies network I have downloaded and installed the latest firmware 3.2.4 on a 2950.

Everything works OK but there are some options missing on the CSM->APP profile page and in the bottom left in internet explorer 7 is says 'done but with errors on page' . I have downloaded 2 different browsers (safari and crome) but this happens with those too, has anyone else with a 2950 had this problem before?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2009 19:12 #2 by louis-m
Replied by louis-m on topic Buttons missing from interface
just done the flash with ie8 over a vpn from 3.2.2 > 3.2.4 and it went in no probs with nothing missing.

2820 = 3.3.2_RC5
2950 = 3.2.4

• paulj48
  • Topic Author
More
02 Jun 2009 09:10 #3 by paulj48
Replied by paulj48 on topic Buttons missing from interface
Just to let people know if they experiance the same issue as me Draytek support have sorted this problem for me, credit were credit is due, Barry from Draytek email support was very quick and efficient in sorting it.

It appears that the router doesnt like appostrophies in the naming of objects and rules e.g I'd setup a few CSM objects named IM's and Allowed IM's this must have confused the router and once these had been removed the 2950 worked as it should.

Moderators: ChrisSami