DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

VPN to VNC connectivity issue with vigor 2910 and BeBox

More
21 Jul 2010 13:26 #1 by shadetek
Hi, here is my issue if anyone can help, I had two adsl lines coming in the building, one has been switched off and that was the line I used to dial in on to our domain and easily VNC to all computers on it using the Vigor 2910 on PPTP.

So, using the Vigor 2910, I connected the second adsl line (BeBox TG 585v7 ADSL), to WAN2 of the Vigor. I set the Vigor up to route all outward bound traffic from the Domain on 192.168.170.xxx via the Vigor and then onto the BeBox router which is range 192.168.1.xxx. This works for outgoing and incoming web and mail traffic from the domain. My problem now is I have set the BeBox router to forward IPsec and PPTP ports to the Vigor to VPN and be able to see desktops via VNC on address 192.168.1.1. I can connect from home via PPTP via the BeBox router onto the Vigor, but the VNC will not connect to any IP address. SO, I was wondering if anyone had any further help on this? I reckon it's a routing/forwarding issue, but which ports? Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jul 2010 14:02 #2 by shadetek
Mmmm. It has weirdly started to work now. No settings were changed. Never mind, onwards and upwards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: ChrisSami