DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

USB support Vigor 2920?

More
13 Aug 2010 23:16 #1 by oxize
USB support Vigor 2920? was created by oxize
On all Draytek site's, either its Draytek Netherlands or UK or Taiwan, the Vigor 2920 has USB support written on the information page about the Vigor 2920. For me this was a verry positive point to buy this router.

When i was home along with Vigor 2920, the "USB Support" is nowhere to be seen in the webinterface. After some searching on the net, it seems it isnt even yet implemented, but you still use it as a selling point in your information.

This router has been released for a while now, and your still not coming with a new firmware update which have this "usb support" implemented.

So any ETA when i can expect this function? I am running atm 3.3.3.1 (newest)
:cry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2010 20:01 #2 by montourage
Replied by montourage on topic USB support Vigor 2920?
I agree with you, I was wondering the same....the USB storage feature was one of the reasons I bought this router. They should be more clear in their marketing and instead of having a page that says NAS storage have "Anticipated features" that was it is very clear what the product has and doesn't. Rather than simply a "*" with a note at the bottom.

More
29 Nov 2010 18:39 #3 by montourage
Replied by montourage on topic USB support Vigor 2920?
They have new firmware out this week that is supposed to support USB hard drives.

Moderators: ChrisSami