DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Vigor 120 and 2130Vn Connection Speed and Firmware Update

• ngins
  • Topic Author
More
03 Apr 2011 13:56 #1 by ngins
Hi All,

1) I am probably being thick but I have gone through the user guides as well as thorugh each menu on the 2130 (firmware 1.5.0.1). There was a recent outage in my area and since then all has reconnected but I can't find where I can see what ADSL line speed I am getting. Can I get to this thorugh one of the 2130 menus or a diagnostic somewhere? Sorry in advance if it is right infront of me and i cant see the wood for the trees.
2) Similarly can I only see what firmware version verision I have and upgrade the Vigor 120 Modem Firmware via direct ethernet connection and then 192.168.2.1? Can I get to it 'via' the 2130 in any way or via telnet - again I have tried the manuals online and supplied, release notes for the firmware G00gle, FAQ, VFAQ and the global and UK forum search - it is probably again right in front of me so please feel free to point me in the right direction.

I can understand the firmware update needing to be a direct connection but seems a bit strange if I cant get the ADSL speed anywhere form the router interface.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Cheers
Neil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: ChrisSami