DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Vigor 2710vn and O2 ISP

• ashokdey
  • Topic Author
More
08 Apr 2011 19:46 #67187 by ashokdey
Vigor 2710vn and O2 ISP was created by ashokdey
Hi, i've followed the instructions provided by O2 for setup and i cannot connect to the internet. i'm using a wired connection for now. I get assigned an IP address (192.168.1.10) but when I check the online status it goes from ready to handshaking. Seems to keep doing this. I'm on the O2 works package (LLU) I believe. Grateful for any assistance with this. thanks. Ash

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Apr 2011 00:15 #67192 by macavity
Replied by macavity on topic Re: Vigor 2710vn and O2 ISP
Do you have Annex M ? If so set the routers modulation manually to Annex M. If not then setting the modulation to Multimode should be fine. If that still doesn't get SHOWTIME then try a different modem code. The FTP site has various ones available FTP://FTP.draytek.com

Also, make sure you've got the adsl cable connected to the port labeled DSL not the line port.

• ashokdey
  • Topic Author
More
09 Apr 2011 13:05 #67194 by ashokdey
Replied by ashokdey on topic Re: Vigor 2710vn and O2 ISP

Macavity wrote: Do you have Annex M ? If so set the routers modulation manually to Annex M. If not then setting the modulation to Multimode should be fine. If that still doesn't get SHOWTIME then try a different modem code. The FTP site has various ones available FTP://FTP.draytek.com

Also, make sure you've got the adsl cable connected to the port labeled DSL not the line port.

I had it set to ADSL2+AnnexM as per the instructions of O2, that didnt work for me, so I changed it to ADSL2(G.992.5) and that works. I'm using the latest firmware - 3.3.6_232201, is that ok to use as I've read there are issues with it. How do I know which modem code is the right one? thanks

Moderators: ChrisSami