DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

2830Vn & VigorPhone 350

• weehappypixie
  • Topic Author
More
19 Jun 2011 16:44 #68308 by weehappypixie
2830Vn & VigorPhone 350 was created by weehappypixie
Please can someone assist me with a wee prob.

I have used a VigorPhone 350 with my Vigor 2820Vn for almost a year now with no problems. I had the 2820 set with NAT port forwarding for UDP/TCP ports 3478, 5060-5065 and 10000-10065. The router was also configured for QOS and had the built in VoIP settings configured to use different ports from 5060 incase they conflicted. I did not use the built in VoIP on the router.

The VigorPhone was configured to talk to draytel.org and had the proxy, realm and registration servers configured for draytel.org. I also had a stun server configured to stun.ekiga.net.

This as I said worked OK.

I have now upgraded to a Vigor 2830Vn in order to use the 5Ghz wireless band and configured the NAT and QOS exactly the same however the phone will now NOT allow incoming calls. If I remove the stun server then it WILL allow incoming calls but will NOT allow outgoing calls.

I have tried upgrading the firmware on the phone to 12202.26.1.07 to no avail. Please can someone point me in the right direction.

As a final straw I telneted into the router and issued a sys sip_alg 0 but it made no difference.

Please help..

John :roll:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• weehappypixie
  • Topic Author
More
21 Jun 2011 19:19 #68339 by weehappypixie
Replied by weehappypixie on topic Re: 2830Vn & VigorPhone 350
Just had email from DrayTek support. They can reproduce this so it looks like a bug.

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Sami