DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Vigor 2750Vn - SNMP not working properly?

• mwerle
  • Topic Author
More
10 Sep 2011 09:53 #69300 by mwerle
Hi,
I used to gather my 2800Vg router stats using some of the DrayTek-published OIDs (specifically, SNR, line attenuation, and sync speed). This page lists the relevant ones: http://www.draytek.com/user/SupportFAQDetail.php?ID=341

From the web interface of the 2750Vn, I get the following information:
Code:
Basic Status Upstream Downstream Unit Actual Data Rate 1999 39985 Kb/s SNR 310 96 0.1dB

But trying to retrieve the data using SNMP, I get rubbish values back, for example:
(SNR Margin): iso.3.6.1.2.1.10.94.1.1.3.1.4.2 = INTEGER: 64

Does anybody know what OIDs I should be using for the 2750Vn and/or whether the current SNMP implementation on it is broken? I've tried snmpwalk'ing the router but wasn't able to find any of the above information.

Many thanks,
- Micha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mwerle
  • Topic Author
More
11 Sep 2011 15:07 #69308 by mwerle

mwerle wrote: Hi,
But trying to retrieve the data using SNMP, I get rubbish values back, for example:
(SNR Margin): iso.3.6.1.2.1.10.94.1.1.3.1.4.2 = INTEGER: 64

I've since worked out that the values returned here are actually NOT in that OID; rather they are in an undocumented OID in the USB group.

It appears that this router, at present, does not return any values in the transmit OID group. I really hope that either I am mistaken (and if so that somebody can chime in and tell me how to access them) or that the next firmware exposes these values.

More
22 Sep 2012 17:41 #73605 by lorian
Sorry to drag up such and old post, can you tell me what usefull OIDs you found for the 2750, in particular I'm looking downstream sync and SNR. Thanks.

Moderators: Sami