DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Anyone with a 2820n working with Onlive UK?

• majortom
  • Topic Author
More
28 Sep 2011 20:30 #69525 by majortom
Hi Guys,

I've recently signed up to Onlive cloud gaming service however it never gets past the first into screen when I login (Onlive banner shows and then says network problem at the same point every time). It requires UDP ports 16384-16640 to be open which they are. I am on Virgin Media 50Mb cable with an excellent solid connection with low ping times and full 50Mb bandwidth.

The Onlive service works flawlessly from work (Zen Internet residential 8Mb) and if I bypass my 2820n and plug my laptop directly into my cable modem again works perfectly. Its definatly the 2820n, I have tried putting my laptop into the DMZ, enable UPnP and the same problem every time. Also been tested on wireless and wired connections.

If anyone else has a certain setting they have had to enable can you let me know? or if anyone that has Virgin Media & 2820n too wouldn't mind trying it on my behalf and see if its just my router?

P.S. 2820n is on the latest firmware.

Thanks,

MT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• majortom
  • Topic Author
More
28 Sep 2011 21:02 #69526 by majortom
Don't worry guys this is now sorted. In case anyone else every runs into this my problem was down to UDP flood defense being enabled.

Thanks,

MT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Sami