• babis3g
  • Topic Author
  • Dedicated Contributor
  • Dedicated Contributor
More
04 Jul 2012 18:24 #72839 by babis3g
Total Traffic meter for modems/router was created by babis3g
Hi
i am user of 2850n and mainly of a 2920n (currently in use)
This suggestion apply to all models really if possible as most of them having almost same controls & functions

Is any way can be a general meter/monitor for traffic in/out of what total band-witch used via wi-fi,wired for all wan's,lan's etc????
There is a data flow monitor and traffic graff but is possible a traffic total monitor all mentioned in total?
A simple one will be great as long having a total use of the day or month

Thanks and double Thanks for updating the 2920 series with ipv6 (firmware 3.6.0)...that have made this router indeed on top of the market really (including the bonus of 2 wan's)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• babis3g
  • Topic Author
  • Dedicated Contributor
  • Dedicated Contributor
More
08 Jul 2012 03:36 #72854 by babis3g
Replied by babis3g on topic Re: Total Traffic meter for modems/router
Hi again
Just notice:
Diagnostics > Traffic Graph
Under the black & green graph is stating the total TX & RX of each wan, and is great :) ...but is daily or weekly
:idea: If this can be monthly as well and with an option for start date (if some one has limited band-witch will be wonderful
Thank youuuuu

More
05 Nov 2012 17:09 #74058 by scottee
Replied by scottee on topic Re: Total Traffic meter for modems/router
i'd second this, this was a huge dissapointment in my 2920, i could not believe a router costing £200 could not have full traffic logs like my old £100 netgear did.
I want to know the total traffic per month both ways, simple as that.

Most of us pay per monthy for internet, and i'd like to see the monthly figures.

--Scott

More
22 Feb 2013 12:20 #75297 by rafkat
Replied by rafkat on topic Re: Total Traffic meter for modems/router

babis3g wrote: Hi
i am user of 2850n and mainly of a 2920n (currently in use)
This suggestion apply to all models really if possible as most of them having almost same controls & functions

Is any way can be a general meter/monitor for traffic in/out of what total band-witch used via wi-fi,wired for all wan's,lan's etc????
There is a data flow monitor and traffic graff but is possible a traffic total monitor all mentioned in total?
A simple one will be great as long having a total use of the day or month

Thanks and double Thanks for updating the 2920 series with ipv6 (firmware 3.6.0)...that have made this router indeed on top of the market really (including the bonus of 2 wan's)

+1 please

Moderators: Sami