DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

VigorPhone 350

More
28 Jul 2012 16:52 #73073 by ukengb
VigorPhone 350 was created by ukengb
Does anyone else use these? I would have thought so, but very few posts on here about them. Maybe they're just so perfect :lol:

Anyway, I have a problem with the volume. When on a call, the other party almost always complains that I'm very quiet. By speaking loudly and close to the handset mic, I can be heard, but I need to adjust the volume.

Easy one might think as there's a volume button on the top of the unit. But although there's a nice graphic display when you press the button up or down, which seem to indicate some sort of volume change, it doesn't actually change anything. Neither the volume I hear, nor the volume the other party hears.

No problem however, as there's lots of adjustments in the web configurator. Trouble is, none of them seem to work. That's assuming I correctly understand what each volume setting relates to and I'm far from sure about that.

So, could anyone please explain what each volume setting relates to - in understandable English and perhaps indicate specifically how to increase the level of the outgoing audio.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jul 2012 19:49 #73118 by ukengb
Replied by ukengb on topic Re: VigorPhone 350
Updating the firmware seems to have corrected the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Sami