DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

2820vn & Synology NAS --- cannot see the web mgmt console?

More
24 Sep 2012 14:16 #73617 by beardd
John -

The 207+ has the 3.1-1636 version installed on it. I can access the the Diskstation via BOTH the Synology Assistant and the web portal BUT ... only using my "spare" Netgear Router.

I still CANNOT access the Synology through my Draytek router.

My original posted questions still remain, unfortunately. There is something about the Draytek & accessing internal LAN portals / different ports

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Sep 2012 16:20 #73619 by weehappypixie
Ok,

Log into the DrayTek and then click on the LAN then VLAN tab and see if its selected. If so UNSELECT it and click on OK and try again. If your still having problems then I can do remote access via TeamViewer to check your configuration if that helps. If you would rather do it yourself would it be possible to export a copy of your routers config.

For security reasons I would suggest removing your ADSL connection info and setting the default password to admin then export it, after the export you can change them back. I'll then put the config on one of our routers in the lab and try it for you.

Don't worry, We will get you going. :D

John

More
24 Sep 2012 16:53 #73620 by beardd
Cheers, John --- I can send the file let me know where to send
Thanks. David

More
25 Sep 2012 19:37 #73628 by weehappypixie
OK, I have created a disposable email alias for you to send the file to.

If you sent it to "beardd_draytek AT hotmail dot co dot uk" I will have a look and get back to you.

I need to know what firmware version your using in your DrayTek.

John

Moderators: Sami