DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Router Draytek Vigor2820n

• lyubomirz
  • Topic Author
More
02 Oct 2012 21:01 #73718 by lyubomirz
Router Draytek Vigor2820n was created by lyubomirz
Hello.I bought a new Draytek Vigor 2820n router from UK and sent it in Bulgaria, because my brother need it for his office.He has lan network going to his office.What he wants to do is to connect the router with his lan network via the WAN port of the router and to have four more additional lan cables for the rest of the personnel going from the four LAN ports of the router.Also he wants to use the router as an access wireless point for the laptops in the office.He said he had spent one whole day trying to do it but he couldn't. So please, would you be so kind to tell me step to step or at least to read it somewhere if its available.I don't have neither manual or disc for the router.Thanks a lot.Looking forward for a reply.King regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Oct 2012 21:08 #73719 by weehappypixie
Replied by weehappypixie on topic Re: Router Draytek Vigor2820n
Hi,

You can download the manual from http://www.draytek.co.uk/support/userguides/Vigor2820%20User%20Guide%20V3.2.zip

Configuring the WAN port is quite easy to do. Have a look at the manual first.

At work this now so can't really type up a step by step guide at the moment.

John

• lyubomirz
  • Topic Author
More
03 Oct 2012 07:06 #73720 by lyubomirz
Replied by lyubomirz on topic Re: Router Draytek Vigor2820n
Thanks a lot mate.He have done it in a few minutes with the user guide and you are right - it is really quite easy to do .Thanks again and all the best :)

Moderators: Sami