DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

2920n web admin login problem

• dbannister
  • Topic Author
More
31 Oct 2012 09:03 #73972 by dbannister
2920n web admin login problem was created by dbannister
I've been using a V2920n for a month or two now, and am pretty happy with it.

But every now and then, I'm having big problems logging in to the web admin screen. The prompt comes up quickly, but when I enter the login details it just hangs, or only brings up odd bits of the screen, or suffers reset connections. I currently have this problem, which remained even after re-booting the router. The firmware version is 3.6.0.

Does anyone know of any explanation of /fix for this ? I'm worried that some day I'll need to be able to configure something, and won't be able to.

Don

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2012 18:57 #73977 by babis3g
Replied by babis3g on topic Re: 2920n web admin login problem
Hi latest firmware is 3.6.1 if you want to try and you must start everything from the begin (dont keep the settings from the old firmware)...but before changing firmware have you tried with any other different browser if is doing the same issue???

• dbannister
  • Topic Author
More
31 Oct 2012 21:15 #73980 by dbannister
Replied by dbannister on topic Re: 2920n web admin login problem
Ah - that's interesting ! I was looking at SEG's draytek.co.uk website, and it still had 3.6.0 listed as the latest version.

But I see 3.6.1 on Draytek's own website - I'll give that a try.

FWIW, the problem appeared on a couple of different browsers (IE9 & FF 16.0.2), and from different PC's on the network. But it appears to be working ok now.

Don

Moderators: Sami