DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

UK email tech support - appears non existent

• drouter1
  • Topic Author
More
24 Nov 2012 20:55 #74334 by drouter1
I have sent 3 requests to UK email tech support, (two of which were concerning the same issue after being advised to recontact them by the general mail support staff after being "ignored" the first time - or at least overlooked)

having been waiting for a reply for the first enquiry since November 5th, and it`s now nearly November 25th - it seems to be either very busy at the tech department, or they simply aren`t replying ?!

Has anyone else had to wait this long for a reply, or is it wiser to not use the UK support department and better to try and get some sense directly from the Asian support services ?

I`m not sure how long is a reasonable time to wait.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Nov 2012 01:09 #74337 by babis3g
They should reply you with about 24 hours
When i contact them 3 times for advise they came back to me the next day.No complains
Try a different email if you have because some of them may end up at their end as spam or maybe when you fill out the form on line some thing may gone wrong like the product number id, did not much the model etc
You can try direct the Asian support ...i am very sure they still reading the emails but they will redirect you back here in UK

More
25 Nov 2012 12:29 #74340 by asimm.it
Normal procedure is that you will receive an official reply with a ticket number for future enquiries on the same issue.

Which address have you used to email?

I think that if you use the website contact form and fill in the requested info for support requests results in quicker responses.

I would resubmit your enquiry via the web and see if you get a response.

I can confirm I have sent 2 enquiries in the past 3 days, one for support via the web contact form and another emailed, both which have had responses.

• drouter1
  • Topic Author
More
26 Nov 2012 18:20 #74353 by drouter1
Thanks both...I did use the web form on all occasions, and used my own personal site`s email address (ie: not any provider that could be blacklisted due to spam)

It`s very odd - I`ll try again with a different email, it seems it`s the only thing I can do !

More
22 Jan 2013 16:16 #74888 by nealuk
From a message I received about an open case there were some staff changes, and hence delay picking up matters...

More
04 Feb 2013 17:58 #75070 by raydub
I've had a lot of email communication with UK tech support in recent weeks. They have been very responsive and helpful... but unfortunately have not been able to solve my problem... I'm still hoping.

Moderators: Sami