DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

IPPBX2820n web login stops working after a while

• superswede66
  • Topic Author
More
18 Jan 2013 18:48 #74841 by superswede66
Hi.

Got a Draytek IPPBX 2820n router to use as our company VoIP PBX. We've only had it for a few days and I'm still testing it. We currently use a hosted VoIP solution (with Gradwell) and having had niggling problems (call transfers, delays, odd hunt-group behaviour etc - probably due to NAT issues) we've decided to try SIP trunks and using the 2820 as our PBX instead.

It's an Annex A model with firmware is 3.5.7.3 (which I can't find on the Draytek UK site - only 3.5.7.1).

I've now had a problem whereby the web login suddenly stops working. The router itself (and the PBX) seems to work OK, I just cannot log in to it at all. The only way around it is to reboot it and then it's fine again.

I've tried quitting the browser (Firefox) and using a different machine, but to no avail. It's now happened three times since Tuesday when we first got it.

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Feb 2013 17:49 #75228 by screamingpict
Replied by screamingpict on topic Re: IPPBX2820n web login stops working after a while
Afraid I've not got an answer to that other than to say that I'm on 3.5.7.3 and am having no issues at all with the Web interface dying.

(I do have plenty of other issues, just not that one!)

Sorry not to be of any use. Given that it doesn't seem to happen everywhere the only thing I can think of is backing up all your settings and doing a factory reset, in case there's something lying around causing the issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Sami