DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

2130n prob after firmware update

• palcouk
  • Topic Author
More
19 Mar 2013 00:02 #75617 by palcouk
2130n prob after firmware update was created by palcouk
2130n (uk) I updated firmware from v1.4.1 to 1.5.3 everything appeared to go ok, after which I accesssed the router via the browser using default admin/admin and checked the various settings which were all OK. I then reset the username/password and logged in via the browser using these. All was OK
A while later I wanted to re-check the config however the browser access now gives 'incorrect username/password' I tried both the default ones and the ones I had previously set, also used two different browsers.
Now I know I can do a hard reset on the router to restore to factory defaults, but is there anything else?
And I did save the config prior to updateing.

I origonally updated firmware because I have a continueing problem with wifi access, basically after 5 days different wifi devices can no longer connect until a warm re-boot is undertaken.
Main sys is hard wired & never has a problem, but various wifi devices lose access after 5 days (that 5 days is repeatable) There are not more than 3 wifi devices connected at any one time. One device is in line of site of the router (2m) the devices all have different wifi hardware. Often when trying to pair a new device it cannot find any network until the router is warm reset.
I've tried changing the channel to one that is less used by other local networks.

Any thoughts?
PS Its not a question of wrong case entries

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2013 00:18 #75618 by babis3g
Replied by babis3g on topic Re: 2130n prob after firmware update
Hi
Hopefully after a reboot should allow you to log in with the default password
I don't think will help but you can try with admin and pass blank or admin and 1,2,3,4

About disconnecting from wifi hopes the new firmware be better and with out issues

Good Luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Sami