DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

DrayTek 2830 Port Issues

More
23 Mar 2013 13:48 #1 by jtrs
DrayTek 2830 Port Issues was created by jtrs
Hi,

I have a DrayTek 2830 with two connections. A BT line and a Virgin line. I have opened up port 80 to an internal webpage, this was accessible via both lines, however the BT line has now decided to no longer work. I checked the logs and I can see the connections when I access this web page on the virgin line, while on the BT line I don't get any logged requests.

I then turned off the virgin line and tested just the BT line to make sure internet was actually working (no line faults) etc which it is doing. I then tried a port scan on the BT line on port 80, this times out. I also have VPN port open, did a port scan and this works fine and I can connect via VPN. I thought it must be my server, so I pointed port 80 to a different machine, this worked on the virgin line but when I tried to access on the BT line this does not work. I thought I would try creating a website using port 1555 which again works on the Virgin connection but not on the BT connection, although a port scan now tells me this port is open. I tried DNS name, none DNS name, it makes no difference. Phoned BT to which they said definitely no line faults.

This was working up until Monday this week, nothings changed on the router at all. Any ideas?

Thanks

Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: ChrisSami