DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Vigor 2760n

• kielty
  • Topic Author
More
06 Feb 2014 19:41 #79002 by kielty
Vigor 2760n was created by kielty
Can anyone tell me if the 2760n supports g.992.3 (adsl2)? It appears from the website that it does not... This can't be true can it? Surely if it is adsl compatible it would support g.dmt, g.992.3 and g.992.5....

http://www.draytek.co.uk/products/soho/vigor-2760#2-specification

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Feb 2014 20:00 #79004 by babis3g
Replied by babis3g on topic Re: Vigor 2760n
Best think if any other 2760 user not appear to email the sales info@draytek.co.uk
Mine has 2 options
adsl annex j (similar to annex M) ... Germany usually using annex J as far i know
adsl multi mode
automatic

My guess is that at multi mode or automatic should take by itself the mode of the line in use but can not set it or change it manual
I know it should not be like that but draytek seems is giving more attention to the vdsl part
You can wait if other user know something more or email the sales which are replying fast

More
07 Feb 2014 04:10 #79006 by babis3g
Replied by babis3g on topic Re: Vigor 2760n
Was playing with some modem codes (dslam compatibility / synchronization) and during few resynchronizations, one of them it did locked with ADSL2

G.992.3 = G.dmt.bis (July2002) aka ADSL2 ... note is Not the normal G.DMT

So yes my guess was right ... but again remember it will detect automatic the line & at the moment can not set it manual

• kielty
  • Topic Author
More
07 Feb 2014 19:13 #79014 by kielty
Replied by kielty on topic Re: Vigor 2760n
thanks babis3g your work is much appreciated... its good to know the 2760 supports this. they really should update the router specs!

best regards

Moderators: Sami