DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Lack of Help here

• tucup1
  • Topic Author
More
04 Mar 2014 21:16 #79274 by tucup1
Lack of Help here was created by tucup1
I wish to voice my disappointment at the amount of posters here, who like myself, are not even acknowledged for their posts. I am sure that admins or helpers are very busy with so many of us but, a quick look around after my post went un answered for 4 days (considering most of us need answers NOW as they are stuck) I noticed other posters not getting answers.
I am sure that I will get a real mouth full of abuse for this, but I would argue that if there is a shortage of staff, helpers or admins then surely posting a general notice about expected delays would save us from waiting and wasting time here.

after all, if you are like me and have your shinny new Draytek router connected but your home or office is dead in the water for lack of advice, then who can we turn to?
I am sorry to have posted this as I do not wish to offend anyone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Mar 2014 07:58 #79277 by tobythetenor
Replied by tobythetenor on topic Re: Lack of Help here
Hi tucup1,

You can try the Draytek international support (support@draytek.com). They will always tell you to contact the UK support, but ultimately help.
Draytek UK support are appallingly poor. I've tried resolving a VPN issue with them, but they don't even understand the difference between an IPSec tunnel and a L2TP tunnel.

Never mind, it'll be a Cisco again next time - much more expensive, but worth the money!

T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Sami