Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Vigor 2960 Import Certificate

• exptom
  • Topic Author
More
21 May 2014 10:41 #1 by exptom
Vigor 2960 Import Certificate was created by exptom
Hi,

I am trying to import an SSL certificate for use with an IPSec VPN connection.

Firstly I have imported the CA certificate for our local certificate authority under "Certificate Management -> Trusted CA Certificate" and this has been accepeted and appears to be installed correctly.

I have tried to issue a certificate for the device in 2 ways and both have failed!

1) "Certificate Management -> Local Certificate -> Generate". I have filled in all the details for the CSR and the status is shown as "requesting". I have downloaded the CSR, submitted to our CA and generated a signed certificate. I then selected the certificate and clicked "Upload" to import the signed certificate. A confirmation box appears saying that the import was succesful but the request never changes status from "requesting" and the certificate never appears in the list.

2) After deleting the previous request I have generated a private key and certificate on my local machine and converted to PKCS12 format (the product manual states this is the format to use) and tried to directly import it to the "Certificate Management -> Local Certificate" page. Again I get the confirmation box appearing saying that the import was succesful but the certificate still does not appear in the list!

Any ideas what is wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: ChrisSami