Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Vigor 120 + BT no longer working

• morgano
  • Topic Author
More
01 Jul 2014 16:52 #80483 by morgano
Vigor 120 + BT no longer working was created by morgano
Hi,

We have a Watchguard XTM that has been connecting to the BT ADSL2+ service for well over 6 months with no issues. On Saturday there was a fault detected on our line (amongst all the other issues BT had on Saturday). Since Saturday we have been unable to connect with the Vigor 120. However utilising the BT Business hub we connect with no issues. I believe therefore BT have changed or modified the way we connect or are allowed to connect which means the automated configuration which has been working for so long, no longer works.

Here's another issue back in May that sounds familiar...
https://business.forums.bt.com/t5/Broadband-and-internet/Cisco-1801-ATM-and-dialer-config-for-BT-business-ADSL/td-p/72487

I have gone through some of the modulation modes but I am having no luck. Is there something i'm missing? I've replaced all the equipment/cables including the Draytek Vigor 120 and I'm having no luck with the outcome. If someone could help me it would be much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• morgano
  • Topic Author
More
02 Jul 2014 12:06 #80496 by morgano
Replied by morgano on topic Re: Vigor 120 + BT no longer working
Fear not, this was resolved. BT had removed the static IP's from our account, removing them from the PPPoA connection resolved it. We have new IP's now and everything is working as normal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Sami