DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Draytek 2925 to Sonicwall TZ215 Lan to Lan Aggressive Mode

• safemode
  • Topic Author
More
06 Oct 2016 01:12 #1 by safemode
Hi there i need some help setting up lan to lan ipsec in aggressive mode with a Dv2925 and Sonicwall TZ215

I found a brilliant guide on doing this in main mode which works however where i need to set this up the ISP's connection is behind CGNAT which stops main mode from working. I can however get this working with aggressive mode using x2 Dv2925's which tested sucessfully however i need to connect a dv2925 behind CGNAT to Sonicwall tz215 not behind CGNAT.

Basically i need a guild on connecting a Dv2925 lan to lan ipsec to a sonicwall tz215 using aggressive mode.

Hope this makes sense any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jan 2017 20:29 #2 by silverstreak_2006
Replied by silverstreak_2006 on topic Re: Draytek 2925 to Sonicwall TZ215 Lan to Lan Aggressive Mo

safemode wrote: Hi there i need some help setting up lan to lan ipsec in aggressive mode with a Dv2925 and Sonicwall TZ215

I found a brilliant guide on doing this in main mode which works however where i need to set this up the ISP's connection is behind CGNAT which stops main mode from working. I can however get this working with aggressive mode using x2 Dv2925's which tested sucessfully however i need to connect a dv2925 behind CGNAT to Sonicwall tz215 not behind CGNAT.

Basically i need a guild on connecting a Dv2925 lan to lan ipsec to a sonicwall tz215 using aggressive mode.

Hope this makes sense any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

Hi Sam

Who is your ISP CGNAT provider? Can I assume you are using a mobile connection mentioning 2529L or Ln? Can't you use a 3 Sim with the "3internet" APN to give you a Public Ip address? Or have I miss judged this?

Regards

Pete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: ChrisSami