DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Announcements - Forum migration and username change to expose email address!

• HodgesanDY
  • Topic Author
More
12 Sep 2024 10:46 - 12 Sep 2024 11:15 #49 by HodgesanDY

Strange that every time I replied to your "RSS and message ordering" post, it would retain your subject name, I thought this would revert back to the original name? FWIW, I am always viewing topics via the 'Recent Topics' page, so maybe that's why I'm seeing what I'm seeing; no doubt it will revert back now that I am replying to an earlier post in the topic.

Anyway, just an ongoing observation really...

EDIT: Odd, my copy/pasted quote won't take, it shows that I've quoted but doesn't display the quote!

With the subject, the behaviour should also be the same as before, you can change the subject of a topic you have created, and replies to it can set a different subject, but doesn't replace your original subject for the topic. Any subsequent reply should pick the original topics subject https://www.draytek.co.uk/images/forum/forum-subject.jpg

EDIT2: Above, I copied/pasted the text into the reply area then highlighted it and clicked on the "quote" button above, in the editor. FWIW, I did quote your original message then edit it down to just the paragraph I wanted to quote, maybe that messed things up, although it hasn't been a problem in the past.
Last edit: 12 Sep 2024 11:15 by HodgesanDY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: ChrisSami