DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Vigor 2750n Slow Upload Speed

More
24 Apr 2013 18:29 #75943 by lorian
Replied by lorian on topic Re: Vigor 2750n Slow Upload Speed
Good luck getting the firmware! keep us posted.

If you are talking to Draytek UK/SEG make sure they pass the request onto the FAE department in Taiwan, or you can talk to them directly using the support email address on draytek.com. I'd do it but I have high blood pressure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2013 21:11 #75944 by niggly54
Replied by niggly54 on topic Re: Vigor 2750n Slow Upload Speed
Hmmmm.....
Look here: http://forum.kitz.co.uk/index.php?topic=11188.10;wap2

In the past, I have tried Annex A and Annex B firmware on my 2850n with no difference in performance. This concurs with the findings in my link, that the BT VDSL spectral performance meets both standards.
I think this Annex A/B issue is not your problem. Draytek have still not given you an explanation for your extremely high level of errors on your upload.

• suprawez
  • Topic Author
More
02 May 2013 13:39 #76026 by suprawez
Replied by suprawez on topic Re: Vigor 2750n Slow Upload Speed
Draytek support requested remote access to my router which they are supposed to be looking at today.

A quick test once it was installed confirmed that the upload speed is still reduced by 50% when using this device over the supplied BT equipment.

I will let people know how they get on.

Draytek 2750n on Zen Broadband

More
09 May 2013 21:30 #76139 by babis3g
Replied by babis3g on topic Re: Vigor 2750n Slow Upload Speed
a member i was trying to help long time ago at Talk Talk forums he pm me saying the latest 3.6.4 beta fixed the upload issue
He was getting 0.9 - 1.1 kbps with the 2850 ... and now is 1.9 kbps (with 40/2) vdsl package ... so seems promising because when i was with the same vdsl package the BT vdsl modem was giving me only 1.7 kbps
I know i am talking about the 2850 but it looks like ... if they have right this time the 2750 will be ok soon as well ... so hopes on the way 8)

• suprawez
  • Topic Author
More
10 May 2013 08:54 #76143 by suprawez

babis3g wrote: a member i was trying to help long time ago at Talk Talk forums he pm me saying the latest 3.6.4 beta fixed the upload issue
He was getting 0.9 - 1.1 kbps with the 2850 ... and now is 1.9 kbps (with 40/2) vdsl package ... so seems promising because when i was with the same vdsl package the BT vdsl modem was giving me only 1.7 kbps
I know i am talking about the 2850 but it looks like ... if they have right this time the 2750 will be ok soon as well ... so hopes on the way 8)

Lets hope so, its been over a week since I granted Draytek access to my setup and I have heard nothing, I have sent follow up emails and they havent even bothered to reply.

• suprawez
  • Topic Author
More
14 May 2013 11:41 #76181 by suprawez
Draytek support got back to me yesterday confirming they have no further news or updates at this time.

Moderators: Sami