DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Vigor2820Vn Firmware 3.3.4 upgrade warning

More
09 Sep 2010 10:30 #49 by stevenball
Replied by stevenball on topic Vigor2820Vn Firmware 3.3.4 upgrade warning
Further to my earlier post regarding NAT settings.......

I am at another site, this site has a 2820 router with the loathsome firmware in question. The site has a mixture of Grandstream and Siemens phones. Exactly the same problem occurring.

I wondering if the issue is the port forwarding that I have setup. All the other ports that the phones use DNS and NTP seem to be listed, it is just the ports that I have forwarded that don't seem to show. Perhaps the NAT on the router is so good I don't need to setup specific forwarding. The only thing is that we never had this problem under the previous version. I just can't take a chance on bricking 6 routers to go backwards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Sep 2010 10:32 #50 by reado
Replied by reado on topic Vigor2820Vn Firmware 3.3.4 upgrade warning
I've experienced this issue before even when the PBX has been inside the DMZ. So I don't think it's anything to do with dodgy port forwarding configs.

More
17 Sep 2010 17:22 #51 by gcp
Admin - can you please ban lxf1 as he is purely posting advertisements (and really can't spell or construct a sentence very well!).
I'm surprised there is no way to report problem posts on the forum.

More
17 Sep 2010 18:04 #52 by flippin
Replied by flippin on topic Vigor2820Vn Firmware 3.3.4 upgrade warning

gcp wrote: Admin - can you please ban lxf1 as he is purely posting advertisements (and really can't spell or construct a sentence very well!).
I'm surprised there is no way to report problem posts on the forum.

They prolly thought this would be a busy thread. Anything with "draytek firmware issues" in the title is bound to get a few hits :twisted:

More
21 Sep 2010 12:36 #53 by mikeysoft
Replied by mikeysoft on topic Vigor2820Vn Firmware 3.3.4 upgrade warning
I'm having problems with dial-in VPN, sometimes connections work, sometimes they don't. I've done a thorough investigation on this from multiple computers/Internet connections, and it's definitely the router.

The same login will work one-time a user dials in, then not work randomly at other times. Rebooting the router will cause a dial-in VPN login to go from not working to working.

More
01 Oct 2010 14:28 #54 by 336339du
Replied by 336339du on topic Vigor2820Vn Firmware 3.3.4 upgrade warning
Please see this post, you might find it useful. 2820 firmware v3.3.4.1 is now available.

http://www.forum.draytek.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=14881

Moderators: ChrisSami